Registrations for the 2017 State History Conference are now open
- Friday workshops and evening lecture
- Conference papers and workshops on current research and initiatives from South Australia and across the country
- Saturday and Sunday catering: morning tea, light lunch, afternoon tea
- Saturday and Sunday conference pack: name tag, conference programme and local information
Please see below for registration fees. It is preferred that registration is paid by credit card online at the time of registration. If you are unable to pay with a credit card online, a tax invoice for EFT payments is available on request.
Early Bird Registration (until 5pm Friday 15 September)
- Full Three Day Conference Registration: Standard $250, Concession/Presenter $235
- Single Day Registration (Sat or Sun): Standard $110, Concession/Presenter $100
- Friday Workshops: Standard $60, Concession/Presenter $50
Registration (Saturday 16 September - Monday 2 October)
- Full Three Day Conference Registration: Standard $290, Concession/Presenter $270
- Single Day Registration (Sat or Sun): Standard $125, Concession/Presenter $115
- Friday Workshops: Standard $70, Concession/Presenter $60
If you are attending the Friday workshops, you will need to know which sessions you wish to attend prior to commencing the registration process. You can view the Friday program here.
Please read the Terms & Conditions for full registration details.
Should you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact us at 08 8203 9888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org